Segev, Omer - Yuka


https://youtu.be/cCianyLGtUU

Comments

  1. 26 November 2018 at 13:49
    hi!
    Our names are Segev and Omer, we are both larning in the tradishinal art appartment, and we love it, we are very diffrent people omer is a girl and segev is a boy, we both love "Harry Potter" books, music and rock bands, and what about you? Are you like music? If you are what kind?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YK30 November 2018 at 01:02
    Hi, Segev and Omer!
    My name is Yuka.I'm 15 years old. I love reading books, playing tennis, and playing the flute. I like "Harry Potter" books, too. I have a twin brother and he likes it, too.
    I like music. But I like playing the instruments better than listening.
    Can you play any instruments?
    What sports do you like?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Segev and Omer!

    I'm Yuka.
    How are you?
    We have snow and it's so cold.
    I want to talk about three things.

    First, I read a story about a bus driver.
    I was surprised because a bus driver changed.
    I think he noticed that smiles are important than good of society.
    Did you read about this story?
    Please tell me your feelings.

    Second, I want to ask you about Hanukkah.
    What do you eat on that day?
    Did you play any game this year's Hanukkah?

    Third, I listened your song.
    It was beautiful.
    Everyone looks happy and fun.
    I like that atmosphere.
    I think your song is better than John Lenon!

    Your friend in Japan, Yuka.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment